Saturday 25 August 2012

Master Oh

When I first met Master Oh I couldn't take my eyes off him. I just kept watching and looking to see what he would do next. He was doing his special type of treatment at a mind and body, spirit show. There were so many people and lots of energy floating around but the only person I was interested in was Master Oh, I didn't care about what anyone else was doing.

I was approached by a lady at his stand but I was so transfixed on Master Oh I didn't realise she was talking to me! After about ten minutes I asked if I could have a go and was thrilled when the lady guided me towards Master OH. I knew straight away that I was in such a pair of safe and capable and powerful hands. I had a lot of blockages in my body and I knew that not just anyone was up to the job of breaking them down.

He took my hands in his and greeted me, I felt like melting onto the massage bed. He blew and puffed and pushed on all the points in my body and then calmly asked me to turn over. I've had chronic back pain for more than 10 years so hoped he would be able to take the pain away, at least some of it. He worked on my back and neck and legs, most parts of my body were in pain, but it was a good pain, a pain that I somehow knew would lead to relief.

After the treatment I got up and gave him a big hug. He was sweating and I felt that he had given everything he possible could to help me. My back felt warm and free from pain, I tell you, in ten years I have barely been pain free for more than a few minutes. It was a moment of such a great happiness I can never forget.

What a man! Thank you Master Oh xxx

With love, Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment